The Peoples Bank remains committed to providing uninterrupted banking service in a manner that is safe for our customers and employees alike. Changing conditions mean that we must be flexible in our procedures to best serve our customers while remaining in compliance with applicable guidance and regulations.
All in-person business in Pratt is now by appointment only until further notice. Please call (620) 672-5611 if an appointment is needed. BelleLIVE! is available for teller transactions. See below for additional options to meet your various needs.
Business customers in Pratt, please call (620) 933-2323 with change orders.
Bank lobbies in all other communities will continue to be open 9 AM – 3 PM until further notice (Kiowa & Luray closed for lunch).
Thank you for your continued partnership as we navigate these challenging times.
Self-Service Banking Options
- BelleLIVE! in Pratt, Medicine Lodge, Smith Center, and Lebanon. Very easy to use – simply drive to it, put your hand on the screen, and follow the instructions from our friendly and knowledgeable live tellers from 8:00 – 5:30 Monday through Friday and 9:00 – 1:00 on Saturday. Outside of these hours, BelleLIVE! operates as a deposit accepting ATM machine!
- Exterior depositories. You may think of them as ‘night drops’, but we strongly encourage you to use them 24 hours a day.
- BelleBank is our simple to use online banking system. If you are not set up yet or wish to reset your password, please call us and we will be happy to get you going on your way to accessing statements, images of checks, and account balances.
- BelleText to receive text alerts of balances, debit card transactions, and more.
- BelleMobile is a very easy to use app. Access can be as simple as a fingerprint or face recognition, allowing you to view balances, make transfers, or search for a particular transaction.
- For approved customers, BelleMobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks by taking a picture with your phone.
- ATMs in Kiowa, Medicine Lodge, Attica, Kingman, Pratt (3 locations), Greensburg, Smith Center, and Lebanon.